SERVPRO specializes in storm and flood damage restoration. Our crews are highly trained and we use specialized equipment to restore your property to its pre-storm condition.
When you have 60 mph winds and nickel-sized hail, you should pay attention and take precautions so the damage doesn't take over your home. Here in Southern California that was the case and SERVPRO was there to help residents and commercial property owners with the damage.
Here are some Safety Tips on getting ready for a storm before it hits:
You can make your own kit. Include:
• Landline telephone that does not require power and will work in an event of a power outage
• battery operated radio with AM/FM tuning
• LED crank flashlight
• First aid kit with essential medicines and a manual, including a copy of your prescription medicines.
• Drinking water supply to last five days
• Non-perishable, ready-to-eat food and a manual can opener and some plastic utensils
• If needed, pet food and other things necessary for your pet(s)
• Towels, toilet paper, bathroom items and other sanitary items
These are just to name a few things that you should include in your kit. Every family has its own special needs and circumstances so please build your kit accordingly.